Thursday, August 19, 2010

They walk among us...

     OK, yesterday we found another patient who had listed "brain transplant" in their surgical history on their patient information form.
     Seriously. Not trying to be cute. Right there along with their appendectomies and open-heart surgeries.
     This makes twice we've seen this procedure listed. Two different patients. Same surgeon. Hmmm.
     Swap, maybe?

     "Honey, you seem... different."
     "Ah, must be the brain transplant."
     "Brain transplant? Where did you get the brain?"
     "I'm not sure. The jar said, 'Abby'... something..."

:)

  

5 comments:

  1. Frau...Brucher.

    Are you telling me that you got me an ABNORMAL brain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, you just can't make up fiction that's any weirder than what we see every day. I came to your blog via a comment on my blog. I'm going to add you to the blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too Old To Work, Too Young To Retire has a Young Frankenstein reference up today, too.

    See it here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. John,
    I love that clip. I have to admit I jumped the first time I saw it in the theater (yes, the theater - I am that old).

    TOTWTYTR,
    Thanks a bunch for the blogroll link; I've added you and some other worthies as well. When I'll have time to read all this good stuff, I don't know.

    K.Erickson,

    (Faintly, in the distance...)"whhiiinnneyy"

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here, until they prove themselves unwelcome.
Differences of opinion are encouraged, but please tell me why I'm wrong - who knows, I might learn something.
Insults, rudeness, and generally inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated.
This is my house - act accordingly. Can't live with that? It's a big internet. Go play somewhere else.