Saturday, October 30, 2010

Vacation


     Had a well-deserved week off.
    
     Besides catching up with various chores and running around doing useful and/or entertaining errands, we took a couple of days and went down to the lakehouse to see Barrett and the kids (notice how he gets first billing?).

     All too often we take a vacation and fail to enjoy it. Having grandchildren eliminates that possibility. Besides, you can always learn from example - the boy clearly knows how to relax:


     Normal Life, work, gunblogging and other traditional activities will resume shortly.

     But right now, I'm good.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you've had a restful vacation this past week. Vacations seem to get shorter each year.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here, until they prove themselves unwelcome.
Differences of opinion are encouraged, but please tell me why I'm wrong - who knows, I might learn something.
Insults, rudeness, and generally inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated.
This is my house - act accordingly. Can't live with that? It's a big internet. Go play somewhere else.