Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wow. Just Wow...

     I can honestly say that I never understood the depth and character of the pro-Obama liberal mindset until I saw this:

                 "Fear-mongers deliver victory for Republicans".

     Granted, this is Chicago, where a reality-distortion field seems to be in effect that only Larry Correia could adequately describe.

     Best read with a strong adult beverage and some blood pressure meds. All I had was a Prozac and a cup of coffee.
     It didn't help.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not even going to try to read. The vast majority of my friends believe this election was based on racism, nothing else.

    You get the drinks, let me see what meds I can find. Tylenol's not cutting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Racism? Seriously?
    That's the last thing I would think of.
    Obama's agenda was on trial here, not him. Hell, Michael Steele is more black than he is.
    Who were we being racist against? Nancy Pelosi? Crazy white chicks?

    Unreal.

    This is why we need a blogmeet. This has tequila written all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Racism? Seriosly?"

    That was my response. However, a view that twisted is already steeped in emotion and wrapped in paranoia. There's not a whole lot of room for reasoned discourse. I tried to engage, but I was swiftly reminded of that saying about wrestling a pig.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here, until they prove themselves unwelcome.
Differences of opinion are encouraged, but please tell me why I'm wrong - who knows, I might learn something.
Insults, rudeness, and generally inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated.
This is my house - act accordingly. Can't live with that? It's a big internet. Go play somewhere else.